What would happen if you dedicated this new year to awakening your heart? Do you want to discover the evolutionary advantages of compassion and the ways that our natural compassion can become either blocked or enhanced? Then this Tara Brach’s Radical Compassion Challenge Summit is perfect for you!
We truly believe that compassion holds the key to transforming our society and bringing healing to our imperiled world.
That’s why we are delighted to offer you lifetime access to the Radical Compassion Challenge: A 10-Day Journey to Awaken our Hearts and Bring Healing to Our World.
In this online course, you will journey with Tara Brach and 10 other experts and visionaries in the Radical Compassion Challenge Summit and learn about the power of “revolutionary love” to transform our world, accessing the divine feminine warrior within, and ways to keep our hearts wide open. If you’re interested in Tara Brach’s Radical Compassion Challenge Summit, try this course today.
What you will learn from Tara Brach’s Radical Compassion Challenge Summit
Here is some of what you’ll learn after taking this course:
The goal is to inspire caring, practical action in our relationships and the larger community, throughout the year 2020, through ten days of teachings, insights, and meditations – including daily “compassion-in-action” challenges.
This 10-Day Challenge will help us collectively remember what most matters, and increase our capacity to live from a caring heart, so we can better meet the ever-growing need for healing and reconnection we’re facing across all sectors of society.
Perhaps the aspect of this event that I’m most excited about are the incredible interviews Tara Brach had the honor of hosting with ten celebrated voices for our time: Maria Shriver, Van Jones, Dacher Keltner, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Kristin Neff, Valarie Kaur, Elizabeth Gilbert, Daniel J. Siegel, Sandra Oh, and Krista Tippett. Their heartfelt stories and unique perspectives are both inspirational and empowering.
Learn to extend compassion to broader and broader circles – from friends and family to your neighbors and co-workers – even to the larger communities we share
Experience Tara Brach’s multipurpose meditation for releasing shame and blame, finding forgiveness, returning to presence, and deepening compassion
What You Get from Tara Brach’s Radical Compassion Challenge Summit
Everything in the Radical Compassion Challenge is free to enjoy throughout the duration of the event from January 21-30, and for an additional 36 hours after we wrap things up.
However, because we want this event to serve as a foundation for engaged compassion throughout the year, we’re making all of this material available for lifetime access with an upgrade package, in which you’ll receive:
- 10 guided audio meditations and daily lessons—own each teaching and practice session from the Radical Compassion Challenge to help make living this profound wisdom second nature to you
- 10 video interviews and transcripts—revisit any of our in-depth interview sessions, at your convenience and pace
PLUS 3 bonus audio programs
- Bonus #1 Self-Compassion Step-by-Step: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself—Join Kristin Neff in this six-hour audio course on transforming self-criticism into genuine compassion towards ourselves
- Bonus #2 The Mindful Brain: The Neurobiology of Well-Being—Daniel J. Siegel presents nearly five hours of paradigm-stretching discoveries on the proven benefits of mindfulness
- Bonus #3 Mindfulness Meditation: Nine Guided Practices to Awaken Presence and Open Your Heart—This 2½-hour audio program I created with Sounds True brings you mindfulness-based meditations to awaken inner calm, clarity, wisdom, and compassion
We are so honored to share with you this event and connect you with a community of people across the globe who are ready to commit to a more compassionate way of being, for the collective good.
Who is Tara Brach’s Radical Compassion Challenge Summit for?
This course is intended for everyone who wants to explore why compassion begins with the person in the mirror and receive practical guidance on being kinder to yourself.
This course is intended for those who would like to discover the evolutionary advantages of compassion, and the ways that our natural compassion can become either blocked or enhanced. This Course is an Excellent Choice!
P.S. Remember, this is a no-risk purchase – if you’re not satisfied, you can receive a full refund, no questions asked. Tara Brach’s Radical Compassion Challenge Summit is backed by Sounds True’s one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.