Have you been wondering how to discover of Presence – “the elixir of enlightenment”?
Do you want to discover how Presence brings substantiality to your sense of being? Do you want to awaken new dimensions of delight, richness, and fulfillment? Do you want to gain a discernable sense of Presence through awakening your subtle faculties? What you are want to learn to navigate common obstacles that obscure Presence? Then this Presence online course is perfect for you!
So what is Presence Online Course about?
In this course, you will journey with A.H. Almaas, Karen Johnson, Deborah Ussery Letofsky, and Morton Letofsky teach you to deep dive into learning about Presence and most importantly, discovering Presence in your own experience. Enrolling in Course, Presence: Venture Into the Heart of Enlightenment.
I joined an online course called “Presence: Venture Into the Heart of Enlightenment” which is taught by A.H. Almaas and other leading teachers. A major point in this course that according to A.H. Almaas, the discovery of Presence is a significant turning point on the spiritual path. He calls it “the central element of the path” and “the elixir of enlightenment” because Presence endlessly reveals our true spiritual nature. These are “approximations of Presence.” Within the Diamond Approach, Presence is not one thing; it is “An intelligent, luminous, self-aware medium that knows itself by being itself. Presence is not known by the mind; it is actually the source of the mind”, explains A.H. Almaas.
This course will give you over 8 hours of in-depth training on the journey of Presence, Live Q&A Sessions, In-Depth Interviews, Inquiry Group Exercises, Written Guidance, and Lifetime Access. If you are interested in Presence with A.H. Almaas, try the course and it won’t let you feel disappointed.
What you’ll learn with Presence Online Course
Here is some of what you’ll learn after taking this course:
- This course is an excellent way to learn “The Belly Meditation” (also known in the Diamond Approach as “The Kath Meditation”) A meditation practice that involves breathing into the lower belly as a gateway into the experience of Presence.
- Upon completing this course, you will understand the dialectic between Presence and Inquiry. How Presence fortifies Inquiry and Inquiry reveals more of the reality of Presence
- You’ll learn how Subtle sensing – Presence knows itself through our subtle capacities.
- After completion of this course, you will know yourself as a soul, as an “organ of perception” that is beyond physical birth and death
- Once finished, you will know how to work with obstacles to Presence, including emotional patterns, resistances, and the many ways we “reify” the separate self
- Upon completion of the course, you will know how Presence brings a sense of meaning and fulfillment
- By the end of this course, you’ll know how we can experience ourselves simultaneously as boundless Presence beyond time and space and as an individual consciousness that is located in time and space
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for those who are spiritual explorers.
- This course is perfect for anyone who would like to realize our spiritual nature to the fullest extent possible in endlessly unfolding ways.
Begin your Presence: Venture Into the Heart of Enlightenment Online Course journey today! Click here to learn more!