Wondering what happens when we cultivate self-compassion? Dig into the ever-expanding science of this strength to transform your life. Do you want to be more self-confident? Happier and more satisfied? More supportive of others? Then this explores the Power of Self-Compassion with Chris Germer, Ph.D., and Kristin Neff, Ph.D.!
I’m doing an online course called “Power of Self-Compassion” which is taught by Chris Germer, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and lecturer on psychiatry. Kristin Neff, Ph.D., is an associate professor of educational psychology. An Eight-Week Training Program to Bring Kindness and Inner Strength to Any Moment of Your Life. “A moment of self-compassion can change your entire day. A string of such moments can change the course of your life,” explains Chris Germer. That means all of us to have to deal with seemingly unbearable situations from time to time. And that’s when the miracle of self-compassion comes to the rescue: to help you meet inevitable crises and transform your experience through mindful awareness, a sense of common humanity, and self-kindness.
What you will learn from the Power of Self-Compassion Online Course
Here are some of the things you will get profound benefits after taking this course:
The Power of Self-Compassion – An Eight-Week Training Program to Bring Kindness and Inner Strength to Any Moment of Your Life. What happens when we cultivate self-compassion? A solid body of ever-expanding scientific evidence reveals that highly self-compassionate people are:
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to more motivated and productive
- After completion of this course, students will know how to less self-critical, anxious, and depressed
- You’ll be able to more self-confident
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to more supportive of others
- Once finished, you will know how to more resilient and persistent when they fail
- You’ll be able to happier and more satisfied
- By the end of this course, you’ll know more curious, creative, and innovative
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to a sense of inner peace
- You’ll be able to the willingness to venture out and take risks
- After completion of this course, students will know how to take better care of yourself
- Once finished, you will know what how to calmness & confidence in the face of adversity
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to grow in kindness toward yourself, a foundation for facing life’s many challenges
- By the end of this course, you’ll know to heal the wounds of self-criticism, emotional trauma, self-doubt, and shame
- After completion of this course, students will know how to build resilience & strength when in distress or emotional turmoil
- The student completing this course will be able to find new meaning and fulfillment in your life, even if you are currently struggling with anxiety, depression, or frustration
- After taking this course, you will be a better caregiver for your children, aging parents, and clients of those in the mental, social, and medical healthcare professions
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to improve your relationships with partners, friends, family, and others—by giving yourself what you need
Who is the Power of Self-Compassion for?
This course is intended for everyone who wants to dig into the ever-expanding science of self-compassion strength to transform your life.
This course is for those that want to be more self-confident, Happier and more satisfied or More supportive of others.
Take the course, “The Power of Self-Compassion.” When we cultivate self-compassion – Dig into the ever-expanding science of this strength to transform your life. Click here to learn more!
P.S. Remember, this is a no-risk purchase – if you’re not satisfied, you can receive a full refund, no questions asked. The Power of Awareness Mindfulness Online Course is backed by Sounds True’s one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.