In these challenging times, are you finding it hard to be the compassionate and openhearted person you know you truly are? Have you gotten stuck amid constant fears and frustrations that seem never to end? Do you yearn to love and connect with others more deeply—but just can’t? Then this Pema Chödrön’s Freedom to Love Online Course is perfect for you!
In this online course, you will journey with Pema Chödrön is a renowned Tibetan Buddhist teacher and writer teach you to learn the four limitless qualities—lovingkindness, equanimity, compassion, and joy—and how to apply them to your life. From that will open your heart, counter the distortions in your relationships with yourself and others, and allow you to deepen into yourself. If you’re interested in Pema Chödrön’s Freedom to Love Online Course, try this course today.
What you will learn from Pema Chödrön’s Freedom to Love Online Course
With The Freedom to Love, Pema Chödrön invites you to start wherever you are, with all of the challenges, suffering, and worries that you may be facing—externally and within—and use them as the fuel to awaken the natural and boundless capacity of your heart.
Through six supportive sessions of insights and time-tested practices, Pema Chödrön guides us through Buddhism’s traditional awakened heart training, known as the “Four Immeasurables” or “Four Limitless Qualities” – lovingkindness, equanimity, compassion, and joy – and how to apply them to your life.
A Multifaceted Course to Open Your Boundless Heart
The Freedom to Love will engage you with written teachings, insightful and supportive video and audio sessions, weekly self-reflection practices, and meditations, plus two sessions recorded with Pema Chödrön answering questions from a live audience.
We hope you’ll choose to meet your inner obstacles and experience your true nature, one filled with lovingkindness, compassion, happiness, connection, and limitless potential.
Here is some of what you’ll learn after taking this course:
- This course is an excellent way to learn how to open your heart, tap into the natural compassion and joy within you
- You’ll learn how to expand your boundaries, reach out to others and all of nature by finding and radiating your “basic goodness”
- In this online course, you’ll learn how to transform suffering into happiness, practices for facing our inner obstacles and addictions
- You’ll learn how to give and receive lovingkindness—even when it feels impossible
- You’ll learn how to befriend your fear, anger, and sadness—using self-compassion as a healing cradle for pain
- This course is an excellent way to explore how to cultivate joy and gratitude. How to celebrate and appreciate the good, even in difficult situations.
What You Get from Pema Chödrön’s Freedom to Love Online Course
Here is everything you will receive with your purchase:
You get lifetime access to all six-session online training course of The Freedom to Love with Pema Chödrön at your own pace or re-watch if necessary. Also, you’ll be able to watch wherever you are, whenever you want on the computer, tablet, mobile, and TV.
- TWO RECORDED Q&A VIDEO GATHERINGS with Pema Chödrön, where she answers questions and provides support (2 hours)
- OVER SIX HOURS OF IN-DEPTH VIDEO AND AUDIO SESSIONS of learning and guided meditations
- ONLINE WORKBOOK to guide your practice and to record observations
PLUS TWO BONUS PROGRAMS:
BONUS #1: Pema Chödrön’s The Three Commitments: Walking the Path of Liberation
BONUS #2: Thich Nhat Hanh’s Teachings on Love: How Mindfulness Can Enhance Your Intimate Relationships
Who is Pema Chödrön’s Freedom to Love Online Course for?
This course is intended for those who want to be the compassionate and openhearted person
This course is perfect for anyone who would like to learn the four limitless qualities—lovingkindness, equanimity, compassion, and joy—and how to apply them to your life
This course is meant for those who gotten stuck amid constant fears and frustrations that seem to never end.
This course is meant for those who yearn to love and connect with others more deeply.
This course is meant for those who struggling with matters of the heart.
P.S. Remember, this is a no-risk purchase – if you’re not satisfied, you can receive a full refund, no questions asked. Pema Chödrön’s Freedom to Love Online Course is backed by Sounds True’s one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.