Have you been wondering how to journey beyond death and into the heart of the bardo? Do you want to learn how to on letting go and welcoming change?
Many wisdom traditions see great value in contemplating death. This is especially true in Tibetan schools of Buddhism, who see death as a transition point on an eternally spinning wheel of arising and dissolving forms. However, what value can we derive from the consideration of death in this most uncertain and anxious of historical moments? Then this Embracing the Unknown with Pema Chodron is perfect for you!
In this online course, you will journey with Pema Chödrön is an American-born Buddhist nun, renowned Tibetan Buddhist teacher, and writer teach you to learn how to move Beyond Fear and Doubt and into the heart of the bardo. Exploring the context and meaning of the Book of the Dead, grasping the bardo of the everyday, and cultivating the courage necessary to face change head on. If you’re interested in Embracing the Unknown with Pema Chodron, try this course today.
What you will learn from Embracing the Unknown with Pema Chodron
Here is some of what you’ll learn after taking this course:
Rooted in the text and teachings of The Tibetan Book of the Dead, Embracing the Unknown is a nine-hour, four-part course on how you can not only become resilient in the face of inevitable change, but also thrive through it. Here, Pema and her trusted teaching partner, Timothy Olmsted, dig into the Book of the Dead to find “the bardo of the everyday” and how we can derive strength from situations that we most often find uncomfortable.
Even if you don’t think about it, we all live close to the borderland of death. With Embracing the Unknown and Ani Pema’s gentle guidance, you’ll discover that existing on such a border can be as eye-opening as it is anxious, and far more inspiring than it is fearful.
- Discover the truth of the Bardo and find out how being between an ending and a beginning gives us an unparalleled opportunity for transformation.
- Learn how to let go by honoring the difficult emotions of fear, sadness, and grief with an open and curious heart.
- Delve deeply into the question of rebirth by looking closely at this concept and how it arises in our moment-to-moment experience.
- Explore how to prepare for the inevitable with meditation techniques and everyday practices for befriending change, groundlessness, and the unknown.
What You Get from Embracing the Unknown with Pema Chodron
You get lifetime access to Nine Hours of Video Training at your own pace or re-watch if necessary. Also, you’ll be able to watch wherever you are, whenever you want on the computer, tablet, mobile, and TV.
Plus These Two Bonuses…
- Liberation Upon Hearing in the Between: Living with the Tibetan Book of the Dead – Robert Thurman, considered one of greatest scholars of Buddhist thought in the West, presents a downloadable audiobook that illuminates the Book of the Dead.
- Walking the Walk: Putting the Teachings into Practice When It Matters Most – In this downloadable audio presentation, Ani Pema details how to cross the gulf between spiritual theory and applied, everyday application of those principles.
Who is Embracing the Unknown with Pema Chodron for?
This course is intended for everyone who wants to exploring the context and meaning of the Book of the Dead, grasping the bardo of the everyday, and cultivating the courage necessary to face change head on.
This course is for those who want to discover why we really do need to talk about death, and thus come to appreciate the rebirth available in every single moment of life. This Course is an Excellent Choice!
P.S. Remember, this is a no-risk purchase – if you’re not satisfied, you can receive a full refund, no questions asked. Embracing the Unknown with Pema Chodron is backed by Sounds True’s one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.